The links below may also be of interest. We do not endorse any of these sites and cannot guarantee the quality of the content. However, we are happy to signpost you to them in order for you to decide if any may be of interest to you and your family at this time:
There are suitable activities for all students which can be accessed using the links below.
- Make a Coronavirus Time Capsule - to record this moment in history
- BBC - Free curriculum mapped videos
- Gelligaer Roman fort - Teaching resources
- Historical association - 20th Century history
- University of Alabama - Free online archaeology and Egyptology Uni courses (create an account to log on)
- Museums from around the world - Virtual, online tours
- British Museum - Free videos
- BBC Radio 4 - The History of the world - podcasts
- 50 things that made modern economy - Podcasts
- Access to 500 Museums & Art Galleries - Free, online
- Future Learn -
Explore the architecture and history of Rome, walking around a 3D digital model of the ancient city, with this free online course.
- Skills Builder - learning essential skills at home
- Real-life learning - Resources to support functional and life skills for children and young people during school closures