At an early age you will begin to explore the world of work through your PSHE lessons and project weeks. You will start to develop your awareness of your own personal skills and qualities through a range of curriculum activities and personal programmes. You will be encouraged to think about what the future might look like.
By the end of Lower School, you will have:
- Been introduced to the world of work through your PSHE curriculum.
- Taken part in at least two enterprise projects.
- Had opportunities to meet people who have different jobs.
- Taken part in career related activities.
By the end of Lower School, you will be able to:
- Identify some of your personal qualities and skills
- Know which subjects you like at school.
- Recognise people have different jobs.
|December 2020||Project week: Creativity and Community||3|
|March 12th 2021||Careers Assembly||4, 5|
|Spring term 1 2021||PSHE: Who I am.||3|
|March 2021||Project week: Links to World of Work||3|
|4th March 2021||World Book Day||4|
|1st-5th March 2021||National Careers Week Activities||2, 4, 5|
|Summer Term 2 2021||PSHE: Working together. What is a job? Jobs for the future Money, paying in shops||2, 3|
|June2021||World of Work Day||4, 5, 6|
|July 2021||Project week: Enterprise and Charity||
2, 3, 4