The links below may also be of interest. We do not endorse any of these sites and cannot guarantee the quality of the content. However we are happy to signpost you to them in order for you to decide if any may be of interest to you and your family at this time:
There are suitable activities for all students which can be accessed using the links below.
- Astro Quest - Complete online quests to help Australian scientists understand how galaxies grow and evolve
- Crash Course Kids - science with a bit of awesome - Youtube videos
- Cognito - YouTube videos
- Mystery Science - Free 1-year membership
- For lower attaining pupils - resources
- Physics-tutor - A range of blogs on various physics topics
- NASA for Kids - Games, latest news about the satellite launches, photos from the space and interviews of astronauts
- STEM - Train like an astronaut, take a trip to the moon, or even figure out how to survive on a desert island,
- Royal institution - Make your own science experiments at home
- Education Place - Lesson plans for topics including - plants/energy/space/nature
- ICell - Explore cells - App or online
- UEN - Interactive science activities
- Edhead - Virtual learning online
- Basic Genetics / PHET interactive simulations - virtual science experiments
- Royal institute - Christmas lectures. A series of lectures presenting scientific subjects to a general audience in an entertaining manner.
- James Dyson foundation - Challenge cards - how many can you complete?
- Periodic videos - Science-related YouTube videos
- Science Toy Maker - Make science toys and projects